SEO is one of the critical part of the digital marketing of your business. If you are a newbie or a start up business then it\’s very important to get know how of the SEO so you can implement it for your business. After taking these SEO courses you will be able to get organic traffic and improved skills that will bring long term success to your business. It\’s a good idea to keep up with reputable SEO sources to get conversions and leads for your business. Here are a few of our go-to blogs:
- Search Engine Journal: As one of the most popular SEO blogs, Search engine Journal (SEJ) gives you the latest search news, guides, webinars, and how-to guides in SEO. They also give SEO guidelines for different industries in real estate, product niches and
- Search Engine Land: Search Engine Land also provides how-to guides as well as the latest developments in the industry. You can learn and implement SEO strategies to boost your website across the search engines specific to your business keywrds.
- The Keyword: Google’s blog is the place for all of Google’s news and updates
- Backlinko: Brian Dean breaks down complex topics into actionable tips so anyone can learn SEO and apply it to their site
- Semrush: The Semrush SEO blog keeps you up-to-date with the latest SEO news, industry developments, and strategy tricks for SEO, PPC, and SEM specific to different niches.
Can I Learn SEO on My Own without any technical expertise?
There are many free and low-cost online courses in SEO.
Most are in-depth, written by experts, and offer some form of recognition or certification at the end:
Learning about SEO doesn’t need to be an anxiety-inducing process. It can also be enjoyable to learn the ins and outs of how search engines view your content.
Helping customers find exactly what they’re looking for on your site can be a rewarding experience.